Duration: 4 years
Teaching Language: Chinese
Time of Enrollment: September
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Economics
This 4 year program provides academic education for foreigners and non-native speakers of Chinese, intends to improve their Chinese language skills and understanding of Chinese culture, to master the basic theory, professional knowledge and basic skills of international trade systematically, to be familiar with the practices and regulations of international trade, to cultivate students’ innovation and marketing capabilities and to prepare students for international trade related work in government agencies, international trade and logistics companies and other institutions.
The first two years:
Elementary and Intermediate Chinese, Listening and Speaking, Extensive Reading and Applied Writing, Chinese Language and Culture, Advanced Chinese, Advanced Chinese Speaking, Elementary Writing, etc.
The last two years:Economics, Finance, Public Finance, Econometrics, International Economics, International Trade, International Trade Practices, English of Foreign Trade Communication, Customs Practice, International Trade Services, International Trade Documents Practice, International Trade Settlement Training, International Business Communication, World Trade Organization, Management, Statistics, Marketing, Economic Law and other selective courses.
1. Attaining all the compulsory credits.
2. Passing the dissertation.
3. Obtaining HSK6 for graduation diploma and HSK7 for Bachelor of Arts.
For admissions, you must:
1. Be a non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport.
2. Graduated from Senior high school or above. Provide a copy of official or notarized diploma certificate and transcripts of senior high school in English or Chinese (graduating students shall present letter of certification for graduation).
3. Chinese language proficiency: HSK level 4 or above.
Should include but not limited to:
1. Application Form for International Students,
2. Scanned personal information page of passport,
3. Scanned official or notarized diploma and transcripts of highest level of education(in Chinese or English),
4. Certificate of language proficiency (HSK, TOEFL/IELTS).
(Note: Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by this date every year for courses starting in Semester 1st.)
Fees and Charges:
Registration fee: 400RMB.
Tuition fee: 18,000RMB per year.
Accommodation fee: 8,000RMB per year.